I'm obsessed with mobile technologies, develop Android applications since version 1.5 and I really enjoy what I do.
I used to work in R&D and still have a soft spot for crazy projects.
Also I'm a leader of Google Developer Group in St.
Petersburg, Russia and organize events devoted to Google
- Android developer, RebelMouse
June 2014 – present
- developing RebelMouse Android app and apps for client.
- collaborating with design team to create UI that conforms Android design guidelines.
- keeping an eye on technologies update and implementing new features.
- Mobile developer, self-employed
November 2012 – May 2014
- developed Android and iOS applications;
- developed Tizen game;
- front-end development;
- ported applications.
- Research Engineer, LG Electronics R&D Lab
July 2011 – November 2012
- research into the Android platform & LG's firmware;
- feasibility analysis;
- prototype development;
- new firmware features testing;
- benchmark tools development;
- Eclipse plugin development.
- Web technologist, “Broco”, brokerage company
December 2008 – July 2011
- keeping an eye on web-technologies progress and improving company’s projects;
- developing web-systems’ front-end: nesting and scripting, adaptation and localization of interfaces;
- interaction with project managers, designers, developers and translators;
- snippets and wigets development;
- maintaining multilingual company site;
- requirements specification writing.
- Front-end developer, “ARTRIX”, web-agency
September 2006 – November 2008
- nesting and scripting;
- communication with web-developers;
- information filling of sites;
- advising clients about sites’ work, solving any of
their problems with web-services.
- St. Petersburg State University
2006 — 2012
- Applied mathematics and computer science, Specialist Degree
- Volgo-Vyatsky college of computer science, finance, law and management
2002 — 2006
- Automated data processing and control systems, Technician degree
- Udacity’s Android nanodegree
- June 2015 – present
- Introduction to artificial intelligence by P. Norvig, S. Thrun
- October 2011 – December 2011